First getting his license in 1975, Jimmy specializes in sales, development, leasing, and management of commercial and industrial property. Jimmy has completed projects that included these national clients: CVS Pharmacy, Wal-Mart, Target, Applebee’s, Subway, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, and McCoys.
Jimmy, who holds a CSM (Certified Shopping Center Manager) from International Council of Shopping Centers, is a graduate of Texas A&M University in Kingsville where he received a B.B.A. in Real Estate Finance. He is also a graduate of Leadership Brownsville and Leadership Rio Grande Valley. Prior to joining Coastal Realty in 1986, Jimmy worked in Retail Management, Banking and Mortgage Banking. He has also served as the General Manager of River Bend Resort & Golf Club since 2020.
Assemblages, Projects & 1031 Exchanges:
- Ebony Parkway, completed in 2002, included a 220 unit tax credit apartment project (Rancho del Cielo), an elementary school, an 84 lot residential subdivision and a 23 acre church site.
- Morrison Crossing – Completed in 2005, 38 Acre Retail Development which includes Home Depot, Kohls, Dollar Tree, Cavenders, Jason’s Deli, Chik-fil-a, Wendy’s, etc.
- Walmart – 36 Acres on Highway 48 @ FM 802
- CVS Shopping Center – FM 802 @ San Marcelo, and Central Blvd @ Boca Chica 2 Acres.
- Morrison Crossing #2
- Cameron County Cotton Gin
- Palm Village Shopping Center Acquisition and Revitalization, 2022